We had a new boy to the class, so Master He gave him (and us) some suitable practice
- The horse stance when the back is at wall or tree. That one helps concentrate more on the right structure as a little bit easier. Sorry no video about that one.
- The jumping. Remember not to use your knee but the hip.
Hands are stretching down. Pelvis is is stable, kept horizontal.
The demonstration and instructions are here. 10
3. Crawling version 1. The crawling is very important to train our four big joints on the limbs. Use the opposite leg and arm together. The good if get close to the same side hand when step down. Try to do long steps.
4. Crawling version 2. The chest should be down on the ground …
(1.43) keep the legs in a horizontal plane, do not go to the side with the knee.
(as you see the boy is really flexible at hip, as he put his knee to the side, that is not correct)
5. The four limbs movements. Hands move with shoulder blades as roots, legs move with hips as roots!
How to explain to the boy to use the main joints to control the limbs. Control from the root
6. the shoulder blade movement exercise
HeJingHan BaguaQuan, Baguazhang Teaching Taipei.
See more videos at Youtube playlists
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
some materials could be added from HeJingHan book:
Bagua Quan Foundation Training
Nanchang Forest Sports Park
Class Schedule for Baqua quan application
Every Saturday 14:30
Class Schedule for Tai chi quan